- Reports will be available three(3) to five(5) business days after the incident.
- Please contact the Records Unit beforehand at (609) 652-3705 ext. 300 for fees and availability.
- Motor vehicle accident reports can be retrieved online at Crashdocs.org or LexisNexis.
Tow releases are issued during normal business hours between 8:30am and 4:30pm on non-holiday weekdays (special exemptions may apply). The registered owner of the vehicle (or someone having power of attorney for the registered owner) must come to police headquarters in person with a valid driver's license, a valid registration card, and proof of insurance. There is an administrative fee of $25.00. The fee can be paid by exact cash or a check made payable to GTPD. We do accept credit or debit cards.
If your vehicle was towed under John's Law, it must be held for a period of twelve hours before a vehicle release can be issued.
The towing services are provided by private companies that are awarded contracts by Galloway Township. These companies do charge additional fees for towing and storage of vehicles. Those fees are set by those individual companies.
- Fingerprinting for firearms permits are now completed by IDENTO.
- If you need fingerprinting for a job application, or for any other reason, please contact the Atlantic County Sheriff's Office - Identification Bureau.